- to provide a comprehensive algebraic approach to the specification of systems and their components,
- to provide a formal basis for their correct development,
- to consolidate the theoretical background,
- to lay the basis for an increased power of support tools,
- to encompass new programming methodologies and application areas, and
- to make progress towards the development of a uniform mathematical framework for logic and semantics within computer science.
|Effective start/end date||1/04/89 → 31/03/96|
- algebraic specification
- software development
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.