Projects per year
The objective of my research is to improve models linking environment and migration. I try to better enlighten the complexity of a decision making to migrate (or not) in a threatening environmental context. The research field is located in the Philippines.
I supervise the following practical works:
- Fundamentals of geography
- GIS project
- Population geography
- History of geography
- Approaches of geography
- Integrated exercises in geography
- (Statistics for geographers and geologists)
I am also co-leader during the following fieldworks: rural/urban with the first year students and Namur with the 2nd year students.
- Masters in Geographical Sciences (UCL, 2013)
- Teacher training certificate (upper secondary education) (UCL, 2014)
- University Certificate in Landscape Analysis (UNamur, 2015)